Arthas Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the online home of Arthas Requiem

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Polarias Hunter (declined)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Polarias

Polarias Hunter (declined) Empty
PostSubject: Polarias Hunter (declined)   Polarias Hunter (declined) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Player Info removed after Applicant's request.

Character Info

Name: Polarias
Class : Hunter
Spec : Surv http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Polarias
playing about with rapidfire points, i am haste capped for best rotation speed and use rapid for viper aspect for 60% faster attack to regain mana (with explosive shot i can get full in a few seconds
Professions : 450skin 420lw (dont see point on leveling it higher really atm)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Polarias
Be.imba.hu link: not too sure what this is ^

How long do you play this Character : Honestly about half a year, i took over in WOTLK (me and my good friend Andreas swapped characters after playing ingame and becoming friends - i know its against the rules but i figured its best to be honest here). I have almost full TBC experience with resto and balance Druid, never hit sunwell - and full WOTLK experience with my hunter. I have cleared all content except OS 3drakes i believe and have been in 2guilds with nax hc on farm. (just unlucky to over last 4months never get another Val drop.. legs and gloves head and the kel heroic staff just dont want to be mine!

What Talent Tree ( -/-/- ) you think is the most viable for your Spec and why :
Well as i posted above im surv and i think my spec is most viable - i have 2points to play with as mentioned above which atm i have in the best slot for long fights imo. 1 point in hunting party is ideal in 25man raids whenmy crit is buffed past 40% base. This is just the max dps spec with some limited bufs to raid also.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Polarias

What consumables (Food,Flasks, e.t.c) do you bring in raids :
Well this is the only thing that grinds my gears in wow - people not even having food to eat! ITS SO CHEAP AND EASY TO FARM MATS! What i have in my bag atm is...
5x Flask Endless rage (+180ap)
40x Spiced Worm Burger (+40crit 40stam)
40x Heavy Frostweave Bandage
20x Runic Mana 10x Runic Healing
20x Superior Mana 10x Superior Healing
80x Food + 80x Drink + 40x Pet food
20x Scroll of AGI (for 5mans doesnt stack with raid buffs)
And i have rep for Timeless Shell (epic hunter ammo) which i keep my pouch full and my first bag - ran out once recently and had to melee the boss! ^_^

What raiding experience do you have : Well i kind of answered this in the how long have i played my hunter section. I have the Malygos key from Nax for starters. I have cleared all Nax content numberous times - can help with tactics not that i think it wil be needed and can kite on gluth. I have done Heroic EOE i few times (not many as i left guild shortly after due to lack of funds for playtime). And only have to do 3Drakes on OS (pretty sure i did 2drakes on my hunter not druid).

Which guilds were you previously in and why did you leave them :
Quite a few in late history - Sentenced to shadow, Discordia, Delirium, Platitude currently. I left Discordia as a friend of mine offered me a place in Del and its always better to be with old wow friends. And i left discord because i was away for 3weeksish and when i came back DKP had been wiped, a new website was being used, and everyone was on 2K already - i didnt want to start again from 0, get no drops and be in a bad situation for new content! (selfish you may say but i just wouldnt enjoy it as much) So i joined a few smaller clans that were getting nax25 done (mainly by pugging a % of the raid members) and ended up in Platitude who are nice bunch of guys but i want guild only raids and a generally bigger community! So i apply to you guys now... i noticed from the forums you know S2S pretty well or at least post in each others threads, fellmoonbull wil remember me you can always ask him what i was like, ill keep my fingers crossed i get a good review!

Why do you want to join Arthas Requiem : Oh no i started on this one above also, getting carried away with myself! I have heard some good things about you for a while now, you made a very nice post on the DB Forums and you guys havnt all got 2k DKP =) and im looking for a bigger friendly guild which i believe you to be, and hope i can have some fun progressing through uludar with you!

What do you want to achieve by participating in a PVE guild : Progression, Gearing and hopefully becoming a long term member of a guild again (community).

I look forward to your answer!

(i withdrew my app because i thought you shared raids with a certain guidld i dont get on with - was my memory playing tricks and i very much like the guild you share raids with)
Back to top Go down
Pentagram

Pentagram

PostSubject: Re: Polarias Hunter (declined)   Polarias Hunter (declined) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:25 am

Hello Jamie and thanks for ur apply . We have will get back to you for an answer soon.
Back to top Go down
Rajana

Rajana

PostSubject: Re: Polarias Hunter (declined)   Polarias Hunter (declined) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:06 am

Nice application but you should next time log out with your PvE gear.

I can remember you from Discordia although we never raided together. But I connect only good things and top dps with your name Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Polarias Hunter (declined)   Polarias Hunter (declined) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:28 am

I agree there Smile
Back to top Go down
https://arthasrequiem.forumotion.com
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Polarias Hunter (declined)   Polarias Hunter (declined) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:47 pm

Hey bud i saw that u have applied to Discordia also and atm we do cooperate with them on heroic raids so its the same thing where u are going to get into i think but nevertheless we will answer u soon.I hope there is a PVE gear on ur invertory Smile

Angel.
Back to top Go down
Polarias

PostSubject: Re: Polarias Hunter (declined)   Polarias Hunter (declined) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Oh i am very sorry! I did log in pvp gear, pve is on now and im good for an inspect anytime!

I only applied to you and discordia =) sorry if thats off and i should have done it one at a time... but i did mention to them (im prety sure) i applied to you, and i applied to you first so didnt really know to write it lol ^

Pve gear goes a little like this: 2val 2 t7, rest nax heroic items (pretty much) kel heroic nax gun, 2x156dps swords and staff from malygos
Back to top Go down
Polarias

PostSubject: Re: Polarias Hunter (declined)   Polarias Hunter (declined) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:29 pm

any news? i wana get raiding, bored on alts
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Polarias Hunter (declined)   Polarias Hunter (declined) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Officers are talking it over as it is. But try contacting one of our ingame officers, (zanjin, ángel, rajana, schelm)
Back to top Go down
https://arthasrequiem.forumotion.com
Polarias

PostSubject: Re: Polarias Hunter (declined)   Polarias Hunter (declined) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:36 pm

you guys do alot of talking ^_^ and its all about me! lol
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Polarias Hunter (declined)   Polarias Hunter (declined) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:10 am

Hey man sorry for the delay but we do cooparate with Discordia atm as u already know and although ur apply was tempting we have to decline it for the time being. We are scheduling some major guild changes atm along with Disco members and they seem to be very reserved about u for leaving them due to loot reasons.

Good luck finding a suitable guild for u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polarias Hunter (declined)   Polarias Hunter (declined) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Polarias Hunter (declined)
Page 1 of 1