Arthas Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the online home of Arthas Requiem

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qimono the holy paladin [Declined]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Qimono

Qimono the holy paladin [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Qimono the holy paladin [Declined]   Qimono the holy paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:47 pm

- Character Name: Qimono
- Class: Paladin
- Spec: Holy
- Armory link:
- Be.imba.hu link [?]:
- Post the stats of your character that most influences your performance in raids (gives a better idea about you if Armory happens to be down which it is more often than not): SP 1897 crit 28.33-31.33 mp5 129 mana 17749

Personal Questions:
- Why do you want to join the Guild?
I got some friends in the guild

-What can you bring to the guild:
An active raider Smile

- Do you have a decent enough computer and internet connection that you can play with being offline multiple times during raids?
Yes
- Can you promise to respect and follow the realm policy?
Yes
Raid Questions:
- How many of our raid days will you be there for each week?
All other than wednesday ( some days ill ofc need to do something but at all i can come all other days than wednesday)

- In your Opinion what do you feel is the key to success in raid progress?
Focus.
- What do you most enjoy when it comes to Raiding? (Making progress? Getting Loot? Or other reasons?)
Making progress. its also nice to get new loot but the cool'st is defently

- What raiding Experience have you had? (Please list any progress on bosses you have attended and boss kills)

Malygos 10 man naxx 10/25 (need KT in 25 man) os 10/25 and voa ofc....
Back to top Go down
Rajana

Rajana

PostSubject: Re: Qimono the holy paladin [Declined]   Qimono the holy paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Hello Qimono,

thanks for considering joining us and taking the time to apply.

Looks good so far. Our Pala Officer will take a look on your application and contact you.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qimono the holy paladin [Declined]   Qimono the holy paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Hello there Qimono

I can't really read alot from your application.

I would really like for you to fill in abit more than just yes or no.

an armory link would also help alot.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://arthasrequiem.forumotion.com
qimono

PostSubject: re:   Qimono the holy paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Sorry for the missing armory link Smile link to armory

Why do you want to join the Guild? Because im seeking a good and serius raiding guild, and i have meet many good peoples from the guild.

What can you bring to the guild:
A serius raider there will be online when the guild needs him. and a serius raider.

Do you have a decent enough computer and internet connection that you can play with being offline multiple times during raids?
Yes i just bought a new laptop, but im running wireless so sometimes there can be some few probs. but yes i wont dc under a run.

Can you promise to respect and follow the realm policy?
Yes im respecting the realm and its rools

In your Opinion what do you feel is the key to success in raid progress?
Focus (still) but also teamwork . and a good tone
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Qimono the holy paladin [Declined]   Qimono the holy paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Again Razz we are too lazy as officers to find you on armory yourself.

You have to atleast link it this time (4rd times the charm)
and also.

Please next time read up so that you know that you have to use our template for applications.
Back to top Go down
https://arthasrequiem.forumotion.com
Pentagram

Pentagram

PostSubject: Re: Qimono the holy paladin [Declined]   Qimono the holy paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:27 pm

I wonder which guild's is the template that you used...

I checked in WoWarmory and you seem to have some PvP gear on so I doublechecked you in Be imba and the message I took is this one:

low level items, upgradable enchants, unenchanted items, low quality gems, missing crafted socket

(This character has been cached on 2009 February 27. 23:51:50)

So from what I can understand here is that you are not a dedicated raider...

So maybe we have some cool behaviour and casual raiding schedules but we value respect and I donn't want getting wiped, countless times in a certain encounter because someone can't value enough the gear that he has..and you have some good pieces!
If you think that you can spent some time to think again, what you can do about your equipment and how to upgrade it, I'll be glad to see the results.

Waiting to hear from you...
Back to top Go down
Qimono

PostSubject: Re: Qimono the holy paladin [Declined]   Qimono the holy paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:38 pm

About the armory link ... i cant get it up :S have tryed it 5 times now -.-

And about my gear Smile

I started to get full epic tank gear. so im working on my healer gear... but i shouldnt have any low lvl items and things like that :O i have 2 blue's that all. you can inspect me someday? just whisper me in game and i will come to you.

Qimono
Back to top Go down
Qimono

PostSubject: Re: Qimono the holy paladin [Declined]   Qimono the holy paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:55 am

Omg .. the window whit out text is where i tryed to get a armory link in ... but it really dosent works :S but fair enoght would be must easier if one of ya would come and inspect me Smile?
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Qimono the holy paladin [Declined]   Qimono the holy paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:19 am

Hello Qimono and thanks for taking the time to apply to us.

We have to decline ur application for the time beeing cause we mainly focus on 25 man raids and ur gear doesnt seem to fullfill that purposes.If u work ur gear a bit more and learn how to make a good looking application then maybe u will have a chance here.

Good luck finding a suitable guild for u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qimono the holy paladin [Declined]   Qimono the holy paladin [Declined] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qimono the holy paladin [Declined]
Page 1 of 1