Arthas Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the online home of Arthas Requiem

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kaun-- fury warrior [Declined]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kaun

kaun-- fury warrior [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: kaun-- fury warrior [Declined]   kaun-- fury warrior [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:47 pm

You have decided to join Arthas Requiem, good choice.

Before you can you we would like to know a little about you. therefore please fill this template and post it in a new post.

REMEMBER: The new post have to be with this topic [SPEC CLASS - NAME] example: [Fire Mage - Zanjin] (we do believe you have reached level 80 before applying)

Template starts here:
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Character.

Name:kaun
Class:warrior
Spec: fury
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Kaun
Rp(roleplaying): [yes/no] i not do it but i dont mind people doing it as its an rp relm

Personal.

Name:shaun
Playtime (when can you raid): most nights i never do college work lol
Reason to join: i am after raiding i am fulled gear best i can till i get raiding
A little about yourself:umm i am nice guy to talk to i will help people when i can if i can and i watch the best tv channal in the world bbc3
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Back to top Go down
racoom1

PostSubject: Re: kaun-- fury warrior [Declined]   kaun-- fury warrior [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:40 pm

Your application has been noted.

We will return shortly with our decission
Back to top Go down
Cromfu

Cromfu

PostSubject: Re: kaun-- fury warrior [Declined]   kaun-- fury warrior [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:56 pm

May I ask which country you are from?
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: kaun-- fury warrior [Declined]   kaun-- fury warrior [Declined] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:47 pm

Hello Kaun and thanks for ur apply to Arthas.
As it seems there is a problem atm with ur apply cause we cant see ur gear on armory.When we try to do that we get the message :

"This character profile either not does exist, or is temporarily unavailable while the character is transferring between realms or undergoing a name change. Please ensure that the character name was entered correctly. Characters that have been deleted are no longer available on the Armory."

We dont currently know if u are transfering or something but atm we need to see ur gear and armory link Along with beimba so we can answer u.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: kaun-- fury warrior [Declined]   kaun-- fury warrior [Declined] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:13 pm

At the moment our guild doesnt need any more Fury warriors but thanks for choosing AR to apply.

Good Luck finding a suitable guild for u. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kaun-- fury warrior [Declined]   kaun-- fury warrior [Declined] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kaun-- fury warrior [Declined]
Page 1 of 1