Arthas Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the online home of Arthas Requiem

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortaro - Prot Warrior :) [Declined]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortaro

Mortaro - Prot Warrior :) [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Mortaro - Prot Warrior :) [Declined]   Mortaro - Prot Warrior :) [Declined] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Character.

Name: Mortaro
Class: Warrior (Orc)
Spec: Protection
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Mortaro
Rp(roleplaying): [yes/no] Not something I've had an opportunity to get into so no =)

Personal.

Name: James
Playtime (when can you raid): Every evening apart from the odd Thursday and Friday, Saturday, and most Sunday evenings currently
Reason to join: I'm after a guild with good raid progression, and looking around the forum Arthas Requiem seems to have a really nice atmosphere and tone x) I know a priesty in the guild too, who recommended I apply.
A little about yourself: Hmm...WoW wise, I love playing as a tank, especially as a warrior, and although I've not been playing that long compared to many (I started a couple of months before the WoTLK patch) I've picked up a lot already and I raid reguarly; all my raids are currently on lock out. I'm also levelling a druid as I want to a have an 80 healer, he's only 27 but he's coming up fast. Out of WoW, I'm a normal student, into music and beer! Very Happy
Oh, and I really want to get Malygos down, I hate him =(
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mortaro - Prot Warrior :) [Declined]   Mortaro - Prot Warrior :) [Declined] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:31 am

Hello Mortaro.

As for now we do not need any protection warriors, BUT however we will be discussing your application.

Keep an eye out on the forum to see the decission
Back to top Go down
https://arthasrequiem.forumotion.com
Pentagram

Pentagram

PostSubject: Re: Mortaro - Prot Warrior :) [Declined]   Mortaro - Prot Warrior :) [Declined] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Thanks for your application but at the moment we are likely not in need of any other Protection Warrior.
I'm sure you will be more usefull in another guild.

Take care and good luck on your future adventures!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortaro - Prot Warrior :) [Declined]   Mortaro - Prot Warrior :) [Declined] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortaro - Prot Warrior :) [Declined]
Page 1 of 1