Arthas Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the online home of Arthas Requiem

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fury warrior - Rallar [Accepted]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rallarr

Fury warrior - Rallar [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Fury warrior - Rallar [Accepted]   Fury warrior - Rallar [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Character.

Name: Rallarr
Class: Warrior
Spec: Fury
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Rallarr
Rp(roleplaying): [yes/no] Haven't done much of it, so guess no

Personal.

Name: Haakon
Playtime (when can you raid): Tuesday, Thursday and usually Sunday
Reason to join: I haven't done many raids with this guy yet - only PuG's, so I want to join to experience raiding with a proper and good guild, and it seems to me that you're a good raiding guild.
A little about yourself: I'm going to high school at the moment - first year, and i'm studying media and communication. In my spare time I play WoW, or just chilling on the pc with photoshop and I play football. Got practice 3 times a week, that's why I can't raid mon, wed and fri.
Experience: I've raided everything up to Brutallus in SWP in TBC, and everything so far in WotLK - with my druid called Kenken. He's on a break now however, because I got quite tired of him.

Rallarr
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior - Rallar [Accepted]   Fury warrior - Rallar [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Hello Haakon and thanks for your application.

Our fury Officer will look at ur app and respond u as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Garnage

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior - Rallar [Accepted]   Fury warrior - Rallar [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:12 am

Well you have some greens and blues and also low hit.So i have to say no bacause our targets are 25man raids but if the others officers want to try you then np but you have to agree with the AR rules!
Back to top Go down
Pentagram

Pentagram

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior - Rallar [Accepted]   Fury warrior - Rallar [Accepted] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Ok, Rallarr,

We think that although you're undergeared atm, as experienced raider hopefully you will be an excellent and helpfull add in AR.

Contact to any of the Officers to get invited as a Trial Member.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fury warrior - Rallar [Accepted]   Fury warrior - Rallar [Accepted] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fury warrior - Rallar [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1