Arthas Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the online home of Arthas Requiem

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide to Patch 3.1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rajana

Rajana

Guide to Patch 3.1 Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Patch 3.1   Guide to Patch 3.1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Patch 3.1 will represent one of the most significant content patches to World of Warcraft to date. Major modifications to class specializations via the new dual spec feature will bring about significant game play changes for many classes, while the introduction of the Ulduar raid will open up a new and more difficult tier of raiding.

For more information have a look at

http://www.wowinsider.com/guide-to-patch-3-1/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guide to Patch 3.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to Patch 3.1   Guide to Patch 3.1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Thank you for that information. It really sets things in perspective. that IS a major patch. wonder if it also will be a 4gb download from crappy stuck torrent servers Razz
Back to top Go down
https://arthasrequiem.forumotion.com
Cromfu

Cromfu

Guide to Patch 3.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to Patch 3.1   Guide to Patch 3.1 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Dual-spec is one of the best features ever introduced into the game.You always had to focus on either PvE or PvP unless you had way too much gold for respecs,not to mention the annoying recustomization of keybindings/action bars.

Now i'm just hoping they will get some good stuff for the blacksmith specializations into the game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guide to Patch 3.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to Patch 3.1   Guide to Patch 3.1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide to Patch 3.1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arthas Requiem :: Social-
Jump to: