Arthas Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the online home of Arthas Requiem

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rurnok feral druid aplication ( Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rurnok1

Rurnok feral druid aplication ( Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Rurnok feral druid aplication ( Accepted)   Rurnok feral druid aplication ( Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:29 am

Player Info
Playhours/Week: Usually at evenings
Interests outside WoW: I am a chemical engineering student, plus on my free time I play chess and table tennis.

Character Info

Name: Rurnok
Class : Druid
Spec :Feral (tank)
Professions : enchanting/LW (Best for a Druid at a moment as i can get imba bonuses to all the specs)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=rurnok
Be.imba.hu link: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias+Brotherhood&character=Rurnok

*I gathered the deck of nobles now I just need for festival to start so I can get the trinket
** I need 3 more badges of valor to get the 7.5t shoulders and 7.5t pans (have 132 badges) (I usually prefer to do a massive fix on my gear for currency due to the fact that up till now I was mostly doing pugs and I want to keep my options open in case I get a drop)

How long do you play this Character :
About 7 month

What Talent Tree ( -/-/- ) you think is the most viable for your Spec and why :
0/60/11 (Feral Tank)
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/druid/talents.html?00000000000000000000000000005012321323220103531233030135100550001000000000000000000
There isn’t much choice but if I will need more agro on AOE I will move 2 talents from Shredding attacks into Feral Instinct.

What consumables (Food,Flasks, e.t.c) do you bring in raids :
stamina/agility food and health/defense flasks (i know that I don't need defense to be crit caped but it adds to my dodge and miss)
What raiding experience do you have :
Before the patch 3.0: Karazan, Grull.
After the patch: Well to be honest no one cares (but also cleared Zul’Aman).
WLTK:
Naxx 10, VOA 10, OS 10 (with no dragons alive), Naxx 25 4 wings, VOA 25, OS 25 (with no dragons alive).

Which guilds were you previously in and why did you leave them :
On this character I was in some small guilds while leveling, until 70.
Frostblood: Currant guild, low activity, no progress and no DKP system.

Why do you want to join Arthas Requiem :
As I understood you are a new PVE guild that want to make a massive progression in PVE which is exactly what i am looking for.

What do you want to achieve by participating in a PVE guild :
I would like to do full progression and ofc to get the opportunity to improve my gear as the game develops.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Rurnok feral druid aplication ( Accepted)   Rurnok feral druid aplication ( Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Hello Gleb and thanks for ur apply. We will look at it and get back to you asap. stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Pentagram

Pentagram

PostSubject: Re: Rurnok feral druid aplication ( Accepted)   Rurnok feral druid aplication ( Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:32 pm

Greetings Gleb,
I just wanna know If you carefully have read our Guild rules here: https://arthasrequiem.forumotion.com/rules-f1/rules-of-arthas-requiem-t2.htm

I must also inform you that atm we cooperate with Discordia in our raids, so have in mind that you signed in a period that we perhaps gonna have a huge change in the guild, If you don't have any problem about this, and you adapt fast, then from my point of view you're accepted!
Back to top Go down
Pentagram

Pentagram

PostSubject: Re: Rurnok feral druid aplication ( Accepted)   Rurnok feral druid aplication ( Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:49 am

Application accepted. Welcome to Arthas Requiem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rurnok feral druid aplication ( Accepted)   Rurnok feral druid aplication ( Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rurnok feral druid aplication ( Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arthas Requiem :: Applications-
Jump to: