Arthas Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the online home of Arthas Requiem

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aeneon - Frost Death Knight--[Declined]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeneon

Aeneon - Frost Death Knight--[Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Aeneon - Frost Death Knight--[Declined]   Aeneon - Frost Death Knight--[Declined] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Player Info
Playhours/Week: 20+/week
Interests outside WoW: Going for swimming, going out with my friends, having nice rides with my car etc...

Character Info

Name: Aeneon
Class : Death Knight
Spec : 19 / 52 / 0 (Frost)
Professions : Herbalism (450) / Inscription (411 - have regreted that, but I have raised the skill sto I guess I'll keep it...)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Defias+Brotherhood&n=Aeneon
Be.imba.hu link: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias+Brotherhood&character=Aeneon

How long do you play this Character : According to Wow 7 days 7 hours and 24 minutes Smile To be honest, I just dinged 80 (I guess you can already tell ). Ok, you should be wondering now why I am applying to your guild, because based on all the other applications mine should be the worst one Razz. The reason I am doing so, is because I have friends there, and I hope to be able some time to join you in raids ( some times yes, I have way in front of me). Therefore my first priority is NOT raiding. I'm just looking for a good company for chatting and doing Normals and Heroics so far...

What Talent Tree ( -/-/- ) you think is the most viable for your Spec and why : Ok, because I am what I am right now and it is really early, I am leaving this decision to you. What I mean is that, you want a DK tank? Then I shoud respec to a more tankable spec (although most DK specs can be tanking). You need a DK dps? Then respec to a DPS spec... I really am a tabula rasa right now Smile.

What consumables (Food,Flasks, e.t.c) do you bring in raids : Here it depends on what you want me to do again. Tanks tend to boost their stamina, defense rating and parry/dodge, while dps, damage, hit rating and critical rating.

What raiding experience do you have : I have been to most TBC raids, and I used to be RL in my previous guild with my main. I had a Holy Priest, and i was responsible on RLing the raiding party in raids like Karazhan and Zul' Aman. My main though (which i have abandoned right now) is in another server and an ally ( Razz). The reason I rerolled DK is because frankly I got tired of healing and the Greek Arguing Habit if you know what I mean...

Which guilds were you previously in and why did you leave them : The name of the guild was Hellenic Glory, you can look it up in the armory, now its mostly inactive.... Reasons why I left em, apart from the inactive , are being stated above Smile .

Why do you want to join Arthas Requiem : As, I said before (and I tend to write more than read Razz ) my reasons for joining you are strictly for your good company right now. I cannot start raiding right away, I need much work before acheiving raiding, because I have just dinged 80. My expectations are within I month I guess (tops) I should probably be able to join in raids (if I had a free spot in em ofc) .

What do you want to achieve by participating in a PVE guild : I want to help you and my friends from the guild to progress even more, although I still got way in front of me Smile .

I have read and agreed to the Guild Rules of Arthas Requiem as described here: Arthas Requiem Rules
Yes I have read em Smile
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Aeneon - Frost Death Knight--[Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeneon - Frost Death Knight--[Declined]   Aeneon - Frost Death Knight--[Declined] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Hello Aenon and thx for ur apply.

Our DK roster is full at the moment so we dont need any more DK's now.
Even if we did we are a guild that is doing 25 man raids atm and ur gear doesnt fullfill that.

We have to decline ur application for the time beeing.

Good luck finding a suitable guild for u.
Back to top Go down

Aeneon - Frost Death Knight--[Declined]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arthas Requiem :: Applications-
Jump to: